COFFEE PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM CUPCAKE WITH OREO TOPPINGS

Remember my obsession with Peanut Butter and chocolate. Well it's back again. But this time i'm trying to add something extra to the mix. 😁
So coffee and ice cream have their own relationship that once you discover you just can't get over . And when you add peanut butter and chocolate to the mix it just goes to a whole other level.

What I Used:

The Cupcakes

Self- raising Flour    200g
Sugar                       200g
Margarine               100g
Egg                          3
Milk                         150ml
Coffee powder       1 tbsp mixed with 1 tbsp of boiled water 

The filling

Peanut Butter        100g  (might vary with cupcake size and output)
Ice cream                100ml (might vary with cupcake size and output)

Topping

Oreo                       100g (might vary with cupcake size and output)

How:

The Cupcakes

I started putting sifted flour, sugar and margarine in a bowl and rubbing them together until it resembled bread crumbs.
I then whisked together the eggs and milk until it was combined.
I  poured the egg mixture slowly into the flour mixture while whisking to combine.
I mixed in the coffee into the mixture.
I used a jug to pour the batter into the cake cases filling only quarterway.
I baked the cupcakes at 180 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes

The filling

I first took out the ice cream from the freezer to let it soften. 
I started off with a teaspoon of peanut butter on each cupcake.
I then added a scoop of icecream on each and levelled it.

The Topping

I crushed, more like cutting with a knife for a cohesive look and still have the cream between, oreo cookies and placed them on top of the ice cream.
And that's it.  The taste literally  takes you to a whole other planet. The combination of coffee, peanut butter and ice cream is just something else.

#cakegarsms






Comments

Popular Posts